Tuesday, October 18, 2011

work in progress.

I have finally realized that I have to work on myself.I think about my life and things I could change to make me better.have you ever thought about how you act towards people? or what you say to them? and I guess you just don't realize how it effects them in so many different ways.I have heard this a thousand times and it still stands true to this day "treat others the way you'd want to be treated." I'll admit,sometimes I don't realize how mean or hurtful the things I say are,but I know I'm not the only one.no one is perfect.we are all just works of progress.
So,I'll leave you with this verse.think about it.

"Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear."

1 comment: